Separate pipes with FEIN
With FEIN pipe milling machines you always work safely, accurately and reliably.
Examples of use
High performance professionals.
In the pipe-cutting technology field, FEIN pipe-milling machines are known worldwide. Their operational area extends from cutting to length prior to laying to separating already-laid pipe. Whether cast iron or steel pipe used for oil, gas and water in pipelines, public supply networks, power plants, process engineering systems or tank construction – with FEIN pipe milling machines you work dependably and accurately. Optimized technology ensures maximum cutting performance.
Proven technology for flawless results.
Especially under difficult conditions such as pipe breaks, the system shows its operational capabilities. Thus, adaptation to different pipe materials by selection of the correct gear setting produces perfect cutting and feed speeds. This makes cost-effective use of HSS and carbide tools possible.
Exact tracking, clean cuts.
The two-chain system with separate spring tensioning capsules and adjustable track setting enable strain-free and precise cuts from 10 to 118 in. The chain tension ensures mark-free circulation. This also makes the FEIN pipe milling machines suitable, for example, for the processing of high pressure pipe. The chip-removing processing ensures clean pipe ends. With the appropriate tool attachments, you can produce smooth separation cuts or profile cuts for V or U weld grooves. All this with simple installation and easy handling.
at a glance
- High performance, durable pneumatic and three-phase motors for use under extreme conditions.
- Electric motors also usable with very low negative temperatures.
- Electric pipe milling machines with forward and reverse (reverse only in no-load operation).
- For pipe from 10 to 118 in diameter.
- Form and separation cuts with a form cutter or saw blade.
- Precise tracking and accurate cut due to the two chain system, adjustable track setting and double chain tension.
- Crack-free pipe ends.
- Easy installation due to optimum handling.
- Available in 2 drive variants with different feed and speed steps for cutting speeds that match materials.
- Feed and milling drive coupled through a gearbox.
- Gearbox overload protection using a slip clutch.
- Special models with split driveshaft for separating thick-walled pipe and tanks available upon request.
- Extensive FEIN accessory range.
EC guideline 94/9EG ATEX (Atmosphères Explosibles) We wish to point out that the FEIN type RDG/ RSG/RSGex pipe milling machines are not approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and no EC type-examination certificates in accordance with guideline 94/9EG exist for this equipment. (However, the electric motor and auxiliary switch built into the pipe milling machine RSGex conform to ATEX.)
Download PDF (0,2 MB)